This apartment integrates a building composed by eight floors placed on the Gonçalves Zarco street, in Restelo. The building has a concierge. It provides a stunning view to the Tagus river and also over the Ajuda´s Botanical Garden and the Ajuda´s palace. Construction´s area: 200 sqm (194 sqm private gross area + 6 sqm of a dependent area – storage area). The apartment comprises an ample and really bright 30 sqm living room, five bedrooms, being two of them en suite. One of the suites is next to the kitchen, working as a maid´s suite. There is social bathroom next to the service entrance. A balcony runs the whole apartment, offering a delightful view. It was deeply refurbished in 2021. Finishes:
- plastered walls painted in the colour grey cloud
- flooring in varnished wood parquet.
- doors and wardrobes (with embedded lighting) and white lacquered skirtings.
- bathrooms: coating with ceramic pieces. (1.20mx1.20m) and Bruma taps. Countertops in wood, similar to the flooring.
- kitchen with light grey lacquered cupboards, with wood details, similar to the flooring. Worktops and flooring in stone. Embedded household appliances of the brand AEG.
- air conditioning.
Note: the building doesn´t include private parking spaces, but it is really easy to park in the street, where there aren´t parking metres.